Will I be able to save my car/truck?

If you file a chapter 7, then you really need to be current with the on-going monthly payments. You may either seek to reaffirm the debt and keep the same terms of repayments or you may want to seek a new loan under a program that makes loans to chapter 7 debtors with better terms (often either a lower interest rate or a reduced value.

If you file a chapter 13, your plan will need to provide for the payment.  The amount owed could be lower depending on how long you have owned the vehicle, and if you purchased it for personal use or for business use.   In both Kansas and Missouri the interest rate could be much lower than the contract rate. Please ask your attorney what applies in your case.